In a Post on Emperor Julian, Scholar-blogger Manasataramgini says:
In modern India, again under the toxicity of secularism the government allows subtle and covert Galilaean memes to be broadcast on television, thereby softening the population for the action of the churches and NGOs
Let us see a news item that appeared on 29th June 2016.
The Hindu: Rallies mark Day Against Drug Abuse
Dinamani (Tamil): குமரியில் உலக போதை விழிப்புணர்வு ஜோதி ஓட்டம்
Dinathanthi (Tamil): குளச்சலில் போதை ஒழிப்பு விழிப்புணர்வு பேரணி
Rallies to increase awareness on drug abuse were organized in Kanyakumari district say all the headlines. Who organized it? Various “social” organizations belonging to the Kottar Diocese. The inaugural function was presided by the Parish Priest of Thuya Alankara Ubakara Madha Church. Later, a function was organized where a book on Drug Abuse was released. It was presided by the Kottar Diocese Bishop and Justice Selvam of Chennai High Court was the Chief Guest. Christhu Church Parish Priest Neon Nelson, Public Prosecutor A. Gnanasekar and Chief Education Officer V. Jayakumar participated in the book release function.
The Dinamani article mentions that the awareness run with the torch started in Kanyakumari culminated at the St. Aloysius School, Nagerkovil. Students of St. Anthony’s school ran with the torch.
The Dinathanthi story describes a similar rally organized in Colachel on behalf of “New Life Home”. This rally ended in St. Mary’s Primary School.
Following are FCRA-NGOs with Kottar, Nagerkovil in their addresses:
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Kottar (TN/75890004)
- Kottar Social Service Society (TN/75890021)
- Partnerschaft Kottar (Feast) (TN/75840023)
- Friends of Kottar, Annai Vellankanni College Premises (TN/75890080)
- Shanti Nivas Charitable Religious Social Welfare Society, Moritz Nagar (TN/75840031) (Organization of Franciscan brothers)
- Stella Maris Institute of Development Studies (TN/75890273)
- Popular Educational Trust (TN/75840012)
Do I need to say more?
Now, go back and read the Post of Manasataramgini again.